1. Don't let anyone in if they can't get in themselves
2. Insist on seeing ID from people you don't know
3. Don't let strangers "mess" with anything even if they do have ID
4. If access into your area requires a badge, always keep the door closed
5. Employees required to wear badges should have them visible at all times
6. Escort visitors to departments. Don't let them wander around
7. Revoke access immediately when an employee or contractor is terminated or leaves for any reason
8. Follow your defined process for informing all necessary areas when an employee leaves
9. Don't leave data at printers, fax and other
According to the Laws of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, and based upon advice from the Commissioner of Police, Pepper Spray AND Tasers are ILLEGAL for citizens to possess, use and carry. If found with these items, they can be seized and you can be subject to arrest by an officer of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service. Tasers may only be carried and utilized by trained professionals in the Police service.
Enter your text here...